Data Privacy & Security Attorney (Remote)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking experienced data privacy and security attorneys. Applicants must have extensive knowledge of global privacy and data security laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as well as state data breach notification laws and data security standards. Prior experience working at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm and/or a large corporate legal department is strongly preferred. CIPP/E and CIPP/US certifications are a plus.
Requirements for the Data Privacy and Security Attorney:
- 4+ years as a data privacy attorney with an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm and/or a large corporate legal department
- Strong academic credentials from a top accredited law school
- Outstanding references
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence
Responsibilities of the Data Privacy and Security Attorney:
- Assess and develop company privacy policies and approaches
- Keep the company, including its client data systems and websites, in compliance with changing data privacy laws
- Ensure the integration of privacy and data protection into company operational documents and procedures
Position Details of the Data Privacy and Security Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part- to Full-Time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience; full benefits included
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions