Insurance Regulatory Attorney (In-House)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking an experienced insurance regulatory attorney for an exciting opportunity to work in-house with one of its major insurance company clients on a long-term, full-time, and remote engagement opportunity. Applicants must have extensive experience advising financial services companies on securities compliance and regulatory matters related to sophisticated financial products, such as variable life insurance and annuity products. Significant experience with the drafting of various forms of registration statements, including SEC Forms N-4 (variable annuity contracts) and N-6 (variable life insurance contracts), as well as a thorough understanding of the requirements of SEC Rule 498(A), are required. Prior experience working in the insurance regulatory practice group of an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm or in the legal department of a major financial services company is preferred. This is an immediate need.
Minimum Qualifications of the Insurance Regulatory Attorney:
- 5+ years of insurance regulatory experience
- Thorough understanding of sophisticated financial products, including variable life insurance and annuity products
- Significant experience handling compliance and regulatory issues affecting insurance companies
- Prior experience at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm or in the legal department of a major financial services company is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Insurance Regulatory Attorney:
- Schedule: Part- or Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions