Bankruptcy and Restructuring Attorney (Remote)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking an attorney with experience in corporate restructuring and bankruptcy with at least 4-10+ years of experience. This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished, confident attorney to work on sophisticated matters at the number of hours that work for you - part-time or full-time.
Minimum Qualifications of the Restructuring and Bankruptcy Attorney
- 4-10+ years of corporate restructuring and bankruptcy experience
- Demonstrated experience in general bankruptcy and restructuring, representing corporate debtors, creditors’ committees, individual creditors, and third-party purchasers
- Prior private practice experience at a full-service corporate law firm
- Excellent academic credentials from a nationally recognized law school
- Ability to work independently
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Bankruptcy and Restructuring Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement or Engagement-to-Hire
- Schedule: Part or Full-time
- Location: Miami, FL (Remote considered)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions