A paralegal job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking a legal assistant to support a vibrant insurance defense practice at a litigation boutique. Candidates must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills.
Requirements for the Legal Administrative Professional
- 2+ years of legal administrative experience supporting litigation attorneys
- Excellent clerical and communication skills, including presenting professionally on the phone and in person
- Highly proficient in typing, word processing, and in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding references required
Position Details of the Legal Assistant Role
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions