Construction Contract Manger (Long Island, NY)
An attorney job in Long Island, NY
Latitude is seeking a law school graduate with experience handling proposals for public works construction contracts, negotiating contracts and subcontracts, and assisting with design and build out of large-scale projects for a Construction Contracts Manager role in Long Island, NY. Strong organizational and time management skills are required. Candidates will need to be able to travel to project sites in the NYC area, as needed.
Additional requirements include a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and outstanding references.
Requirements for the Construction Contracts Manager
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience performing public works construction contract administration activities, including solicitation of subcontractors and vendors
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions
- Monitors contract progress and renewal or termination
- Analyzes contracts to determine requirements and provide guidance to project staff for dispute resolution
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or construction management preferred; J.D. from an accredited law school considered a plus
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Contracts Manager
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Long Island, NY
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions