Latitude is expanding to multiple markets and is seeking a corporate law firm partner, General Counsel or other highly successful attorney to lead Latitude’s Nashville market office in the newly created position of Market President. This is an outstanding opportunity for an attorney with extensive relationships with senior in-house counsel and corporate law firm partners who wants to leave the practice of law to lead Latitude’s well-established, high-growth Nashville market. More details below.
- Serve as Latitude’s primary business development and client relationship executive in the Nashville Market
- Manage a high-end team of attorneys
- Build on your years of experience and established relationships
- Serve sophisticated clientele of senior in-house counsel & law firm partners
- Lead Latitude’s Nashville market office
- Drive continued high growth in the Nashville market
- Become the go-to connector and resource for leading attorneys
- Develop business and manage client relationships
- GC / senior in-house counsel, corporate law firm partner, or other demonstrated leadership success as an attorney in Nashville
- Strong existing relationships with senior in-house counsel of large companies and partners at leading law firms in Nashville
- Sterling reputation with the Tennessee bar and business community
- Proven ability to develop and manage legal business from sophisticated clients
- To learn more about Latitude visit our website at latitudelegal.com
- If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please email CEO Ross Booher in confidence at email@example.com
Latitude provides law-firm level attorneys and paralegals to companies and law firms on short- and long-term engagements and for direct-hire positions. We serve a range of clients, including Fortune 500 companies and major law firms.
Latitude directly employs and provides law firm-level attorneys and paralegals on an engagement basis to extend in-house counsel capacity, while preserving law firm relationships. Companies call us when they are looking to cut legal costs, help an overwhelmed staff, add to their legal team during hiring freezes or complete special projects. We provide law firm-level attorneys and paralegals at 40-60% less than law firm market rates, allowing companies to cut legal costs while still preserving quality.
For Law Firms
Latitude helps law firms increase service and profits. Latitude provides attorneys and paralegals who have the skill, experience and judgment of firm employees on an engagement (and permanent) basis. Firms can meet variable client demand without burning out their team members, disrupting promotion expectations or adding fixed costs with a permanent hire–all while preserving quality and profits.
For Attorneys and other Legal Professionals
You’re an overachiever and worked hard your whole life. You are great at what you do and like the law, but want more out of life. Latitude offers well-paying, uniquely flexible positions for people just like you. Our legal market expertise and career advocacy help you continue to practice law–but in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals come from top law firms and corporate legal departments across the country and have a range of experience and practice expertise. They choose to work for us because of our outstanding compensation, full benefits, flexibility and sophisticated work.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.