In-House Commercial Contracts Counsel
Join the legal department of a well-established public company as in-house commercial contracts counsel focused on commercial contracts and privacy matters. The successful attorney candidate should have 3+ years of experience with commercial matters, including experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts such as vendor, procurement, SaaS, and confidentiality agreements. Experience with Data Privacy matters is a plus. Prior experience in-house or with a large corporate law firm/highly-respected boutique firm is required.
Key Responsibilities for In-House Commercial Contracts Counsel
- Responsible for navigating complex commercial transactions and agreements.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts, including vendor, procurement, SaaS, and confidentiality agreements.
- This position supports the Associate General Counsel, Corporate, and the Senior Corporate Counsel..
Requirements for the In-House Commercial Contracts Counsel
- 3+ years of complex commercial experience; Data Privacy knowledge is a plus
- Prior experience in-house or with a highly respected full-service corporate law firm/boutique firm is required
- Diploma from ABA-accredited law schoo
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Member in good standing with at least one U.S. state bar
- Outstanding references
Position Details of In-House Commercial Contracts Counsel
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta and/or Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer