Senior Technology and Commercial Contracts Attorney
Latitude is seeking attorneys with strong technology and commercial contracting experience. Applicants must have extensive experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a wide variety of commercial contracts and technology agreements, including software and technology licensing, master services, statements of work, supply and distribution, cloud technology, cloud hosting, data colocation, domain-name ownership, SaaS, XaaS, resellers, professional services, manufacturing and development, and nondisclosure agreements. This is an immediate need.
Minimum Qualifications of the Technology and Commercial Contracts Attorney:
- 15+ years of technology and commercial contracts experience
- Significant experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing complex technology transaction agreements
- Prior experience at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm, a sophisticated boutique firm, or in-house with a major company is strongly preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Technology and Commercial Contracts Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part to Full-Time
- Location: DC area preferred but will consider remote candidates
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude is an equal opportunity employer.