Latitude is seeking a Corporate Paralegal for an exciting in-house opportunity in Miami. Applicants must have at least 5+ years of sophisticated in-house or law firm experience handling a wide variety of corporate paralegal responsibilities, including drafting corporate documents, preparing regulatory filings, managing the department budget, and maintaining company databases. This is a hybrid position with the ability to work remotely 2 times a week.
Responsibilities for the Corporate Paralegal (In-House):
- Preparing board and committee meeting agendas, presentations, resolutions, consents, minutes, and other materials
- Completing annual corporate and license filings, renewals, and other regulatory requirements
- Maintaining all statutory registers and company books
- Assisting the legal department with scheduling, travel arrangements, meeting arrangements, records management, budget and purchasing
- Timely and accurately maintaining and updating monthly reports
- Organizing and maintaining a database of documents for contracts, litigation, intellectual property, reporting and other legal matters
- Obtaining and distributing notarizations, legalized documents, certified copies, corporate filings, and other corporate documents
Requirements for the Corporate Paralegal (In-House):
- 5+ years of sophisticated law firm or in-house paralegal experience, preferably within a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent organization skills, highly dedicated, and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Corporate Paralegal (In-House):
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Miami (Hybrid—3 days on site, 2 days remote)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, and full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Great attorneys, paralegals and secretaries who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer