Latitude has multiple opportunities for attorneys with commercial contracts experience to join a professional and collegial legal department and immediately be contributing to the legal department and company's success. Sought-after experience includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating any combination of business services contracts, general commercial contracts, leases, vendor agreements, and /or SaaS and IT contracts. Relevant levels of experience may range from entry-level to 10+ years of experience.
In any of these roles, you will be a valued team member of a company that is a well-known Atlanta brand, providing competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth and advancement. Prior experience in data privacy, trademark, franchise and M&A are also valued or may serve as opportunities for skill set growth and development. Key to these roles are the desire and ability to work and communicate effectively with non-attorney sales and business management personnel.
These roles are open to local Atlanta and national candidates and may be performed remotely, hybrid remote and/or fully in-office, as desired.
Key Responsibilities for Contracts Counsel
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating business services agreements as well as general commercial contracts, leases, vendor agreements, and /or SaaS and IT contracts.
- Significant, regular interaction and communication with sales teams and management personnel.
- Based on prior experience and interest, supporting other practice area needs, including data privacy, franchise, trademark and/or mergers and acquisitions.
Requirements for the In-House Commercial Contracts Counsel
- 1 to 10+ years of commercial contracts experience
- Desire and ability to be a partner and subject matter expert for a broad range of sales and management team members, providing contracting expertise in a professional, positive manner
- Experience with data privacy, mergers & acquisitions, trademark and franchise are all a plus.
- Prior experience in-house or with a highly respected full-service corporate law firm/boutique firm is preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Member in good standing with at least one U.S. state bar
- Outstanding references
Position Details of In-House Commercial Contracts Counsel
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta; national candidates are welcome and fully remote work is an option.
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys, paralegals and other legal professionals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Latitude is an Equal Opportunity Employer