Come join a diverse and high-performing legal team that is working remotely across the country, meaning that you can help grow a business and be part of a thriving team all from the comfort of your own home (whether that be in New York City, San Francisco, Nashville, Breckenridge or Key West).
Fast-growing food industry leader is seeking to hire a business-oriented and tech-savvy Marketing Attorney with strong contract drafting and negotiation skills. In this role, you will . . .
Requirements for the Marketing and Tech Counsel
- Lead the legal team’s review of marketing and advertising initiatives for the company’s brands
- Advise senior leadership on marketing compliance and regulations
- Draft and negotiate complex marketing, online advertising, mar-tech, SaaS, strategic partnerships, and other service agreements
- Oversee product launches
- Advise on product promotions, sweepstakes, and marketing campaigns
- 8+ years of combined legal experience with any of the following . . .
- A leading law firm
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- A consumer-facing e-commerce company, preferably as product counsel
- Note: both law firm and in-house experience highly preferred
- 5+ years in product, marketing, media and/or advertising role; well-versed on product development issues, including ad technologies, cookies, trackers, accessibility, etc.
- Impeccable business, legal, and ethical judgment
- Willingness to work independently and exercise autonomous sound judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for new challenges; entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding academic credentials and references
- Admitted, active and in good standing of state bar
Position Details of the Marketing and Tech Counsel
- Type of role: Engagement-to-Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote
The salary range for this role is $175,000 to $190,000 or more. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to work experience, qualifications, credentials, and location. In addition to salary, a competitive benefits package is also provided, including a 401K company match, parental leave, product discounts, among other.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude is a full-service national legal services company that specializes in providing high-end, flexible contract engagements and permanent positions to outstanding attorneys, paralegals, compliance officers and legal operations professionals. We work closely with our candidates to understand their career goals and match them with the substantive engagements they want with our clients, who range from Fortune 500 corporations to small companies and Global 50 law firms to boutiques. With offices coast-to-coast, we employ legal professionals across the country. Latitude’s client service leaders and recruiters are all former practicing attorneys and understand the demands faced by those we serve.
Great legal professionals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Great attorneys and other legal professionals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our competitive compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our own experience as practicing attorneys and our client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Latitude engaged professionals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent member of our client’s corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude engaged professionals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer