Latitude is seeking a Los Angeles, California area-based paralegal for an exciting full-time permanent opportunity at a boutique defense firm. Applicants should have at least 5+ years of experience as a litigation paralegal at a defense law firm. Successful candidates must be familiar with the rules and procedures of California courts, have the ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet specific deadlines, and effectively engage with attorneys, staff, and clients. This is a remote position, with some office visits as necessary.
Requirements for the Civil Defense Litigation Paralegal:
Position Details of the Civil Defense Litigation Paralegal:
- 5+ years of litigation paralegal experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with attorneys, staff and clients
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Team-oriented individual with ability to take initiative and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Outstanding references
- Type of Role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Los Angeles, CA (hybrid)
The annualized compensation for this position ranges from $65,000 to $85,000 or more. Pay is based on numerous factors including but not limited to work experience, qualifications, credentials and location.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude is a full-service national legal services company that specializes in providing high-end, flexible contract engagements and permanent positions to outstanding attorneys, paralegals, compliance officers and legal operations professionals. We work closely with our candidates to understand their career goals and match them with the substantive engagements they want with our clients, who range from Fortune 500 corporations to small companies and Global 50 law firms to boutiques. With offices coast-to-coast, we employ legal professionals across the country. Latitude’s client service leaders and recruiters are all former practicing attorneys and understand the demands faced by those we serve.
Great legal professionals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com
Equal Opportunity Employer