Are you a corporate securities paralegal looking for an exciting in-house role with a public company? We have a client looking to add a corporate paralegal to their in house legal team. Applicants must have extensive experience supporting public companies with corporate governance and securities matters. Prior experience working in-house at a major corporation is required.
Key responsibilities will include:
Requirements for the Corporate Securities Paralegal:
- Prepare and file certificates of formation, by-laws, and operating agreements for legal entities
- Prepare corporate governance documents and materials related to Board of Directors and Board Committees
- Review, research, and assist with the drafting of securities filings, including Section 16 filings, 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, proxy statements and registration statements
- Maintain and file corporate records, including resolutions, minutes, Board of Director changes, D&O questionnaires, etc.
- Assist with mergers and acquisition (“M&A”) activities including but not limited to organizing and maintaining M&A documentation
Position Details for the Corporate Securities Paralegal:
- 4+ years of corporate paralegal experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred
- Prior successful experience working in the legal department of a public company is required
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Hybrid schedule - Bay Area CA
: The annualized compensation for this position ranges from $85,000 to $125,000 or more depending on the candidate's experience. Pay is based on multiple factors including but not limited to work experience, qualifications, credentials, and location. Benefits are also included.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude is a full-service national legal services company that specializes in providing high-end, flexible contract engagements and permanent positions to outstanding attorneys, paralegals, compliance officers and legal operations professionals. We work closely with our candidates to understand their career goals and match them with the substantive engagements they want with our clients, who range from Fortune 500 corporations to small companies and Global 50 law firms to boutiques. With offices coast-to-coast, we employ legal professionals across the country. Latitude’s client service leaders and recruiters are all former practicing attorneys and understand the demands faced by those we serve.
Great attorneys and other legal professionals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our competitive compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our own experience as practicing attorneys and our client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Latitude engaged professionals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent member of our client’s corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude engaged professionals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com
Equal Opportunity Employer