Director of E-Discovery Operations
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude has an immediate opportunity for an attorney to serve as Director of E-Discovery Operations of an AmLaw 200 firm. This is an outstanding opportunity to play a key role with a prominent corporate law firm in Atlanta, GA. Eligible candidates must have 7+ years of combined litigation and e-discovery management experience.
Requirements for the Director of E-Discovery Operations
- Minimum 7 years combined litigation and e-discovery experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing discovery plans for state and federal litigation, as well as arbitrations and investigations
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, hire and manage outside e-discovery vendors
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple complex concurrent matters and work as part of a team while driving results in a cost-effective manner
- Licensed in Georgia or eligible to immediately waive in
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Director of E-Discovery Operations
- Type of role: Permanent / Engagement-to-hire
- Start-date: As soon as possible
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions