Business Immigration Attorney
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Are you an outstanding business immigration attorney with experience representing global companies? Would you enjoy the opportunity to work part- or full-time remotely for a sophisticated AmLaw 50 global law firm (or if you prefer you could work on-site in one of the firm’s many offices)? Do you have senior associate to counsel-level experience? If so, this position may be a great fit for you.
Requirements for the Business Immigration Attorney Job:
- Minimum of 6 years of practice in the immigration practice group of an AmLaw 200 law firm, immigration boutique firm (representing employers), or corporate legal department handling immigration matters
- Experience with work and residence permits, visas (PERMs, Hs, Ls, Os, Ps, Fs, and E visas), consular processing, and complex immigration analyses
- Highly organized and efficient case handling skills
- Outstanding client management skills
- Strong writing and analytical skills are essential
- Experience as an associate or counsel in the immigration practice of an AmLaw 200 law firm is preferred
- Active law license in good standing in Florida.
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Business Immigration Attorney Job:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part-time or full-time
- Location: Remote (or on-site at one of the firm’s offices)
- Compensation & Full Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions