Construction Contract Manger (Long Island City, NY)
A paralegal job in Long Island City, NY
Are you an experienced engineering/construction contracts manager or paralegal looking to join an outstanding in-house legal team? Latitude is seeking a contracts manager with experience handling proposals for public works construction contracts, and negotiating contracts and subcontracts. Very strong organizational and management skills are required. Candidates will need to be able to travel to project sites in the NYC area, as needed.
Additional requirements include a strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and outstanding references.
Requirements for the Construction Contracts Manager
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience managing public works construction contracts, including some contract drafting and managing relationships with subcontractors and vendors
- Ability to advise management of contractual rights, obligations, and application of terms and conditions to the business
- Monitor contract progress and renewal/termination
- Analyze contracts to determine requirements and provide guidance to project staff for dispute resolution
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or construction management preferred; J.D. from an accredited law school considered a plus
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Contracts Manager
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Long Island City, NY
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions