Construction Litigation Associate
An attorney job in Washington, DC
Latitude is seeking a construction litigation associate for a top-tier, AmLaw 200, law firm located in Washington, D.C. This is an immediate need.
Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience litigating complex construction matters and negotiating government contracts. Experience representing suppliers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, designers, and public and private owners on a wide range of projects in the construction practice group of an AmLaw 200, or sophisticated boutique, firm is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications of the Construction Litigation Associate
- 3-6 years’ of successful experience as a construction litigation attorney
- Prior experience working in the construction practice group of a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated boutique firm is preferred
- AmLaw 200 experience is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials from a nationally recognized law school
- Licensed to practice law in Washington, D.C. (and preferably Virginia as well)
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Construction Litigation Associate
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions