Privacy Attorney for Part-Time In-House Engagement (Remote Considered)
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
We are seeking an experienced data privacy attorney to work with a global firm on a part-time basis, 25 hours per week. This a great opportunity for an attorney who has sophisticated data privacy experience at a large corporate law firm and/or large company legal department and who would enjoy serving as data privacy counsel to a global public company. This is expected to be an extended term engagement with the possibility of full-time / permanent. The position would be based out of Atlanta or Boston with remote considered.
Requirements for the Data Privacy Attorney (In-House Counsel Engagement)
- 2+ years as a data privacy attorney at a corporate law firm or large corporate legal department.
- Experience assessing data privacy compliance and developing programs for large international companies.
- Strong academic credentials from an accredited law school.
- Outstanding references.
- Prior experience as a data privacy attorney with a AmLaw 200 law firm or large global company highly preferred.
- Licensed to practice law and in good-standing.
- Client-minded and service-oriented.
Responsibilities of the Data Privacy Attorney (In-House Counsel Engagement)
- Under the supervision of the chief privacy officer, assess and develop company privacy policies and approaches.
- Keep the company, including its client data systems and websites, in compliance with changing data privacy laws.
- Ensure the integration of privacy and data protection into company transnational and operational documents and procedures.
- Work towards making privacy a core strength and competitive advantage of the company.
Position Details of the Data Privacy Attorney (In-House Counsel Engagement)
- Type of role: Engagement
- Start-date: As soon as possible
- Schedule: 25 hours per week
- Location: Atlanta or Boston, Remote considered
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience; full benefits included
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions