Labor & Employment Associate Attorney
An attorney job in Indianapolis, IN
Are you an associate attorney with 3+ years experience representing employers in the Labor and Employment practice group of a sophisticated law firm? Are you sought after by your peers and partners due to your high performance, judgement, personality and skill? Are you interested in making a lateral move to a full service law firm in Indianapolis? If so, we hope you will apply.
Desired experience includes: litigation, wage and hour compliance, employment agreements, collective bargaining, and unlawful discrimination claims. Prior experience training HR departments or client employees is a plus.
Requirements of the Labor & Employment Attorney
- 3+ years of successful experience as an associate attorney in the labor and employment practice of a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated L&E boutique firm (employer side). AmLaw 100 experience is preferred.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed in IN or eligible to immediately waive in
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Labor & Employment Attorney
- Type of role: Permanent (or engagement-to-hire if the candidate prefers to test-drive)
- Schedule: Full-time, although will consider excellent part-time candidates
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions