Corporate / Commercial Attorney for Engagement (Contract) with Am Law 200 firm
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a corporate attorney for an ongoing engagement with a national Am Law 200 firm. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic practice group with sophisticated clients and to practice on flexible terms while exploring the possibility of a permanent position. Various experience levels will be entertained, but at least 3 years of corporate experience including drafting and review of commercial contracts is required. This is an immediate need.
Requirements of the Corporate Attorney:
- At least 3 years of general corporate experience with significant experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of commercial contracts. Experience in M&A is a plus.
- Prior experience practicing in the corporate department of a large corporate law firm is preferred.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing
- Outstanding references required
Position Details for the Corporate Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part-time to Full-Time
- Location: Atlanta, Houston, Memphis, Nashville, Washington, D.C.
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our engagement attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions