Paralegal – Trusts & Estates (In-House)
A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Trust and Estates or Transactional Paralegal.
A well established and highly respected trust company is seeking an experienced paralegal to join its team. Experience administering trust documents and helping with small transactions (i.e. real estate, corporate formation) is preferred, although a caring, attentive, and client-focused demeanor is most important. Candidate must have strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail. Highly competitive salary and benefits.
Minimum Qualifications for the Paralegal – Trust Associate
- Prior experience as a Trusts and Estates or Transactional paralegal with a highly respected full-service corporate law firm or trust company
- Bachelors degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce and SharePoint or similar applications
- Highly responsive to clients’ needs and requests
- Keep client information confidential and ensure back office and CRM tools always remain up-to-date for client interactions
- Collects pertinent information and documentation to open and maintain client accounts
- Coordinate cash and asset receipt, disbursement, and transfer
- Communicate with vendors regarding clients and client accounts
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Paralegal – Trust Associate
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions