OFAC Review Attorney (Remote)
An attorney job in Washington, DC
Latitude Express is seeking an attorney with experience reviewing foreign records for compliance with requirements of the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) for what is expected to be a long-term engagement. The successful candidate should have 3-6+ years of practice experience as a licensed attorney, and at least one year of significant experience evaluating foreign assets for compliance with US law. Prior practice experience at an AmLaw 200 law firm is a plus. Prior experience using Relativity is preferred. While this is expected to be a full-time role, particularly outstanding part-time candidates may be considered.
Minimum Qualifications of the OFAC Review Attorney
- 3-6+ years of experience practicing law, including at least one year of significant experience evaluating foreign assets for compliance with US law
- Prior AmLaw 200 practice experience is preferred
- Prior experience with Relativity is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Licensed in any state in the United States
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the OFAC Review Attorney
- Type of role: Long-term engagement
- Schedule: Full time preferred however part-time candidates may be considered
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, including full benefits
Latitude Express will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
About Latitude Express
Latitude Express, a division of Latitude, provides experienced staff attorneys, paralegals and other professionals to assist in a variety of traditional legal contract service areas on a project basis.
For more information about Latitude Express, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com/latitude-express.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions