Labor & Employment Counsel
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Have you excelled as a law firm partner or senior in-house counsel advising on labor & employment and higher education law matters? If so, you may be interested in this permanent position as a senior-level in-house employment attorney.
Candidates must have 7+ years of experience practicing law and experience with employment law, Title IX and other US DOE regulatory matters.
Requirements for the Labor & Employment Counsel
- 7+ years of experience as a Labor and Employment attorney
- Experience with Title IX issues
- Working with clients in higher education and knowledge of Clery Act, FERPA and US DOE regulatory issues is highly preferred
- Experience advising clients in the healthcare industry is also preferred
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills
- Must be a member of the TN bar or eligible for admission to the TN Bar
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Labor & Employment Counsel
- Type of role: Full-time, permanent salaried position
- Location: Nashville, TN
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions