Commercial Real Estate Attorney (Engagement Basis)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Are you an experienced commercial real estate attorney who is interested in setting boundaries and working on your own schedule while maintaining the sophistication of your practice? If so, we are interested in speaking with you.
Requirements of the Commercial Real Estate Attorney:
- At least 3 years of commercial real estate experience working on, among other things, purchase and sale agreements, operating agreements, joint venture agreements, leases, hotel management agreements, condominium declarations, license agreements, and loan documents. Experience with land-use/zoning matters is a plus.
- Prior experience practicing in the commercial real estate department of a large corporate law firm, with a commercial real estate boutique firm, or in-house with a commercial real estate development company is preferred.
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing
- Outstanding references required
Position Details for the Commercial Real Estate Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Flexible (full-time or part-time)
- Location: Miami, FL (remote, on-site or a combination of the two)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions