Federal Contracts Manager (attorney/JD optional)
An attorney job in Washington, DC
Federal Government Contracts Manager (Attorney/JD optional)
Do you have 6-10+ years experience of federal contracting experience (including RFP/RFI administration and management, and government contracting negotiation, administration, and management)? Do you have a track record of high performance in government contacting and outstanding references? If so, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Latitude is seeking an outstanding individual to serve as a Contracts Manager in Washington DC area for an IT/data analytics company which assists federal government agencies. A licensed attorney in good standing in any state is preferred for this role, however this is not a requirement.
- 6-10+ years of federal contracting experience while serving in a federal government agency, a well-respected full-service law firm, a sophisticated boutique law firm, or in an in-house federal government contracting role
- IT and consulting experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple matters and meet deadlines
- Experience with bidding, drafting, and negotiating contracts with federal agencies
- Ability to excel in project management for a diverse and remote team of professionals
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Attorney Licensed and in good standing in any state preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time, although will consider stellar part-time candidates
- Location: Washington DC area
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys, paralegals and other professionals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions