ALSP Deputy Director
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a Deputy Director for our client, an alternative legal service provider (ALSP). The Deputy Director would assist the director by helping to develop alternative legal service products, working to help their clients implement alternative legal service arrangements, products, and secondments, and by negotiating contracts for and supervising document review contractors. This position works closely with and reports to the Director.
Desired experience for this position includes: 10+ years legal experience as a lawyer in an AmLaw 100 firm with experience in litigation, corporate, tax, and/or regulatory compliance. Deep understanding of the business of law and emerging alternative legal services is required. Prior experience as a partner, senior counsel or in an ALSP operational/management role is a plus. Prior experience managing complex document review, e-discovery and/or due diligence matters is preferred.
This is a full-time engagement or engagement-to-hire role.
Minimum Qualifications of the ALSP Deputy Director
- 10+ years of legal experience in litigation, corporate, tax, or regulatory compliance at a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated boutique firm.
- Experience as an AmLaw 100 attorney or in an operational/management role in an ALSP is preferred.
- Prior experience managing complex document review, e-discovery and/or due diligence matters is preferred
- Ability to handle and experience working in a high-volume practice area managing multiple cases and deadlines
- Business minded and ability to think creatively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capability and experience to work independently and with a team
- Active license to practice law and in good standing
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the ALSP Deputy Director
- Type of role: Engagement or Engagement to hire (Direct W2 employment with Latitude serving on assignment with the law firm)
- Schedule: Full Time
- Location: Atlanta (Remote considered)
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, including full benefits.
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.LATIN
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions