Business Litigation and Estate Planning Engagement Attorney
An attorney job in Indianapolis, IN
Latitude is seeking a Business Litigation and Estate Planning attorney in the Indianapolis Area with 15+ years of legal experience. Desired experience includes: general business counseling, business litigation, and estate planning. Prior experience as a partner at law firm is a plus. This engagement is full time for several months, and part-time for several months.
Minimum Qualifications of the Business Litigation and Estate Planning Engagement Attorney
- 15 years of legal experience in litigation, probate, or general business counseling at a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated boutique firm. AmLaw 200 experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle and experience working in a high-volume practice area managing multiple cases and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability and experience to work independently and with a team
- Licensed in IN or eligible to immediately waive in
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Business Litigation and Estate Planning Engagement Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part Time
- Location: Indianapolis IN
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.LATIN
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions