Finance and Commercial Transactions Paralegal (Remote Considered)
A paralegal job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a paralegal with finance and commercial transactions experience, especially preparing, filing and reviewing liens and UCC Article 9 filings, for a full-time, long-term engagement with a large law firm. The position will initially be remote, but the candidate will ideally be based in Atlanta; Houston, Washington, DC and New York will be considered.
4+ years experience in a large corporate law firm or sophisticated boutique firm is required, as is prior experience preparing and making commercial and secured transaction filings. This engagement is full-time.
Minimum Qualifications for the Finance and Commercial Transactions Paralegal Position
- 4+ years as a paralegal at a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated boutique firm
- Prior preparing and making filings in support of commercial and financial transactions, including liens and UCC Article 9 filings is desired
- Am Law 100 experience is a plus
- Experience with a variety of financial and commercial transactions is a plus
- Stellar organizational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful experience working independently and with a team
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing
- Outstanding references are required
Position Details of the Finance and Commercial Transactions Paralegal Position
- Type of role: Engagement (W2 employment with Latitude serving on a contract assignment with a global law firm)
- Schedule: Full-Time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm paralegal, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.LATGA
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions