Employment Counsel - Long-Term Engagement
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
A large, dynamic corporate client has immediate need for an experienced employment attorney in their legal department on long-term engagement.
Candidates must have 7+ years of experience practicing employment law, ideally including both practice with an Am Law 100 firm and with an in-house legal department. Experience in the media industry is a plus.
Requirements for the Employment Counsel
- 7+ years of experience as an Employment Attorney
- Broad experience and knowledge across the range of employment matters including, but not limited to, employment agreements, EEOC, ADA, FLMA, workers' compensation, wage and hour laws, immigration, employee benefits, employment policies and procedures, performance management, disputes, expatriate matters, terminations and hiring practices. Litigation experience is a plus.
- Experience practicing with an Am Law 100 firm and / or a a large in-house legal department.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills
- Must be a member in good standing of the bar of resident state
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Employment Counsel
- Type of role: Long-Term Engagement
- Location: Remote
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions