International Corporate Counsel (Spanish Fluency Required)
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Latitude has an outstanding in-house opportunity for an attorney with 3+ years of international corporate experience advising on legal issues in Mexico. Desired experience includes drafting & negotiating commercial contracts in English and Spanish, advising on legal matters for operations in the United States and Mexico, such as corporate governance, employment matters and other legal and regulatory compliance matters, and managing outside counsel in Mexico.
Requirements for the International Corporate Counsel
- 3+ years of international corporate and commercial contracts experience, including drafting & negotiating a variety of operational and transactional contracts in English and Spanish
- Fluent in Spanish and familiar with Mexico law
- Excellent academic credentials in law school in US or Mexico
- Prior experience representing businesses in Mexico or representing US-based businesses with Mexico operations is required
- Must be licensed to practice law in the U.S. and eligible to practice law as in-house counsel in TN
- Ability to thrive and stay organized in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the International Corporate Counsel
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN Area
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions