Legal Operations Coordinator
A paralegal job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a Legal Coordinator to support the operations of a corporate legal department. The role requires a broad suite of skills to assist in supporting internal activities, 3rd party vendors and technology and use of outside counsel. Experience with accounting or bookkeeping is required. This will be a full-time, temp-to-perm engagement.
Requirements for the Legal Coordinator / Paralegal
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate legal department and/or an Am Law 200 firm
- Experience with tracking expenses versus budget, managing vendors and subscriptions, working with legal systems and technology
- Must have a basic understanding of and experience with accounting / bookkeeping
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to support, coordinate and help move forward all aspects of a dynamic legal department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Legal Coordinator / Paralegal
- Type of role: Temp-to-Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions