Delegation Oversight Leader - Remote
A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is seeking an experienced Delegation Oversight Leader to oversee audit preparation and responses for dental/vision insurer and its partners. This is a permanent position that can be performed remotely.
Requirements for the Delegation Oversight Leader (Remote)
- 5+ years of experience preparing responses to audit requests, including NCQA, URAC, EQRO audits
- Knowledgeable in Medicare, Medicaid, and managed care
- Prior experience in health plan compliance
- Demonstrated success as a supervisor
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to handle competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the Delegation Oversight Leader (Remote)
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions