Corporate Services Manager (Brentwood, TN / Remote)
A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is immediately seeking a full-time Corporate Services Manager to join its Nashville area corporate team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced role as part of a highly-collaborative, hard-working, client-focused team.
Latitude is a fast-growing company that is in the process of expanding nationwide. As a result, the responsibilities of this role are expected to be varied and will require a high degree of responsiveness, flexibility, strong writing skills, the ability to effectively manage numerous projects, the ability to accomplish objectives through independent action and self-direction as part of a remote team based around the country, and the willingness to cheerfully handle both complex matters and mundane tasks. This position requires exceptional attention to detail. If you have a proven track record of demonstrated performance in a demanding business environment and would enjoy working as part of a small, collaborative corporate team committed to exceptional client service, then this could be a good fit for you.
In determining whether this position is right for you, please consider these questions:
- Would you be energized by being part of a fast-moving, rapidly growing company?
- Are you energized by responsibility, hard work, accountability, attention to detail and client service?
- Have you demonstrated individual initiative and attention to detail in past roles?
- Do you have a proven track record of demonstrated performance in a demanding, agile business environment where a high degree of client service is critical?
- Would you enjoy working as part of a small, entrepreneurial corporate team?
- Do you enjoy both working independently with little supervision, while also being highly responsive and accountable to multiple people?
- Are you known as a person with whom others enjoy working, who gets along with most people easily, who has an incredible work ethic and can be counted on to get the job done?
- Do you love a challenge?
- Are you action-oriented yet meticulous?
- Would others describe you as a person with a great attitude, a sense of humor and tremendous client service?
- Do you have the willingness and ability to manage complex projects yet also cheerfully handle mundane tasks and errands as needed?
- Do you thrive in a highly collaborative culture where outstanding performance and team effort are expected?
- Do you have strong writing skills?
- Do you have strong references?
If so, we hope that you will apply!
Responsibilities of the Corporate Services Manager:
- This position manages and helps provide corporate support to several key company functions, in particular:
- Business Development
- Management responsibilities include:
- Project Management – managing corporate projects such as coordinating the launch of new offices
- Contract and vendor management - implementing a contract management system and managing client and vendor contracting and relationships
- Event management – planning, coordinating and executing corporate events such as corporate retreats and client events
- Training management – managing corporate training and employee on-boarding processes
- Document management
- Performance tracking
- Support services management – managing the provision of corporate support services to corporate team members around the country.
Required Qualifications for Corporate Services Manager:
- Undergraduate degree
- Prior successful corporate services and project management experience in a demanding corporate or law firm environment
- Prior experience in a corporate legal department or executive office is desirable
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- High proficiency with computers and business software (including Microsoft Office)
- Ability to use document management and database management software programs
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven client service skills, including the ability to interact well with client executives
- Dedicated and completely dependable
- Highly discreet
- As this position is with a fast-growing, agile company, the successful applicant must be flexible and able to work as part of a collaborative, fast-moving team as needed
- This position requires a valid drivers license and the ability to assist with on-site events
- Background check required
- Outstanding references required
Position Details for the Corporate Services Manager:
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote/Nashville, TN area (Brentwood, TN). This role is currently fully remote but occasionally involves local tasks and may in the future involve on-site work in Brentwood. As a result, candidates local to the Greater Nashville area are highly preferred.
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, including full benefits.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Founded in 2013 in Nashville, Latitude is a legal services company that provides high-end, practice-specific attorneys to law firms and corporate legal departments nationwide for contract engagements and permanent roles. Latitude’s clients range from high-growth start-ups to Fortune Global 500 companies and from small boutique law firms to Global 100 firms. Latitude has corporate offices in Atlanta, Indianapolis, Miami and Nashville.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions