Boutique Business Law Firm with Opportunity for Partner and Counsel-Level Attorneys
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Practice with the benefits of a law firm structure, but on your own terms. Latitude's client is an innovative, boutique law firm with a track record of success, infrastructure and casual vibe. The firm is seeking to add several partner or counsel-level attorneys this year. This opportunity is for those attorneys who have a track record of success but don't have the desire to practice in a large firm or as a solo-practitioner. They want the freedom, flexibility, transparent infrastructure and costs and ability to work successfully on their own terms as part of a like-minded team.
- Success practicing as a partner, of counsel or senior associate and managing client relationships and work
- Practice area domain expertise in corporate, finance, labor & employment, contracts or related areas of law
- A book of business or the desire and ability to develop one (with assistance)
- A desire to be a part of something different and enjoyable
- Interest in working in a casual, in-town work environment (think dogs and roll-up doors) or semi- or fully-remote
- Outstanding references
If this opportunity sounds like it might be for you, share a resume and your thoughts with us!
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time, on-site
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia (or remote or semi-remote)
- Compensation: Transparent, formula-based, dependent on work originated, managed and/or performed
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions