Insurance Regulatory Attorney
An attorney job in Washington, DC
Latitude is seeking an insurance regulatory attorney for a top-tier, AmLaw 200, law firm located in Washington, D.C. This is an immediate need.
Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience counseling insurance companies on transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters arising under state insurance laws, federal and state securities laws, and related agency rules and regulations. Applicants must have a thorough understanding of sophisticated financial products, including fixed and variable life insurance and annuity products. Prior experience at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm or sophisticated boutique firm is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications of the Insurance Regulatory Attorney:
- 3+ years of insurance regulatory experience
- Thorough understanding of sophisticated financial products, including fixed and variable life insurance and annuity products
- Significant experience handling compliance and regulatory issues affecting insurance companies
- Prior experience at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm or sophisticated boutique is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in the District of Columbia
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Insurance Regulatory Attorney:
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions