FERC Attorney (Part-time, Remote Considered)
An attorney job in Indianapolis, IN
FERC Attorney (Part-Time, Remote Considered)
Latitude is seeking an attorney with strong FERC experience for a part-time, long-term assignment with the Energy practice group of a leading global law firm. Applicants must have substantive FERC experience.
Minimum Qualifications for this FERC Attorney role:
- 4 to 15+ years of practice experience including substantive FERC experience
- Prior FERC experience in an AmLaw corporate law firm, a sophisticated boutique firm, in-house with a corporate legal department and/or at FERC is strongly preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence)
- Outstanding references
Position Details for this FERC Attorney role:
- Type of role: Engagement (W2 employee of Latitude on assignment to global law firm client)
- Schedule: Part-time
- Location: Indianapolis, IN (remote considered)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions