Research & Contracts Attorney - Remote
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Latitude Express is seeking attorneys with 2-6+ years of legal experience for a long-term remote engagement with a large law firm. This role involves reviewing state and local laws and contracts, and evaluating compliance with business practices. Prior experience researching state, local and federal statutory law, evaluating contracts, and communicating findings orally and in writing is highly preferred. Prior experience at a large corporate law firm, as an in-house counsel, or as a legislative attorney or a research attorney is preferred. This engagement may be full-time or part-time depending on the candidate.
Minimum Qualifications of the Research Attorney
- 2-6+ years of practice experience in legislative services or legal research
- Prior experience at a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated boutique firm is highly preferred
- Prior experience at an AmLaw 100 law firm or in-house at a Fortune 500 company is a plus.
- Prior exposure to state and local tax legal issues is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capability to work independently
- Licensed and in good standing in any state in the United States
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Research Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Full time or Part Time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, including full benefits
Latitude Express will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
About Latitude Express
Latitude Express (a division of Latitude) provides experienced staff attorneys, paralegals and other professionals to assist law firms and companies in a variety of traditional legal contract service areas on a project basis.
Latitude Express Engagements
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract project engagements choose to work with Latitude Express due to our excellent compensation and full benefits, engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Latitude Express attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
For more information about Latitude Express, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com/latitude-express/.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions