Commercial Contracts Attorney (In-House - REMOTE CONSIDERED)
An attorney job in Los Angeles, CA
Corporate / Commercial Contracting Counsel (In-House, Remote)
Latitude is seeking an attorney with sophisticated commercial contracting experience who is licensed in California to serve as a corporate in-house counsel for an international company based in California. In this in-house counsel role, you would work closely with the management team reviewing and updating commercial contracts, and assist with business strategy issues in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time engagement position with the potential for long-term permanent employment. Desired experience includes: general commercial contracts for services, technology services contracts, statements of work and master services agreements. Experience with data privacy and cybersecurity is a plus. Experience at an AmLaw 100 firm is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications of the Corporate Counsel Engagement Attorney
- 5-15+ years of experience as an in-house counsel and/or as a transactional attorney with a well-respected full-service law firm (or sophisticated boutique firm which serves large corporate clients).
- Demonstrated ability to draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts of varying types
- Data privacy experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport and trust within the legal department and with business units.
- Prior experience as an associate or counsel in an AmLaw 100 law firm is preferred.
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in California
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Corporate Counsel Engagement Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement or Engagement-to-Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote, working with a company located in California
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions