Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is seeking a commercial real estate paralegal to join a boutique law firm in Nashville and assist attorneys in all aspects of commercial real estate and finance transactions, including documentation, due diligence, closing and post-closing activities.
Requirements of the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Experience drafting standard transaction documents, maintaining transaction checklists, preparing closing binders, and assisting with due diligence review of property title, ALTA Surveys, and zoning reports is required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate preferred
- Outstanding references
- Positive attitude; must thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Service-oriented; whatever-it-takes attitude
Position Details for the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions