Commercial Real Estate Attorney (Remote)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking experienced commercial real estate attorneys. Applicants must be able to assist with all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, closing documents, loan documents, leases, homeowner and condominium association documents, and reviewing due diligence materials. Prior experience working in the real estate practice group of an AmLaw 200 firm is preferred.
Requirements of the Commercial Real Estate Attorney:
- At least 4 years of commercial real estate experience working on, among other things, purchase and sale agreements, closing documents, loan documents, leases, title and survey/due diligence review, and homeowner and condominium association documents. Experience with land-use/zoning matters is a plus.
- Prior experience working in the real estate department of an AmLaw 200 firm, or with a sophisticated commercial real estate boutique, is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing
- Outstanding references required
Position Details for the Commercial Real Estate Attorney:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Flexible (full-time or part-time)
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions