Insurance Recovery Attorney (Remote)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking an insurance recovery attorney with 4-10+ years of experience to serve in a well-paid engagement (with full benefits) with a top-tier law firm in Miami. This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished, confident attorney to work in a top-ranked, policyholder-focused practice assisting large companies with their complex insurance disputes. This engagement could be on a part- or full-time basis.
Minimum Qualifications of the Insurance Recovery Attorney
- 4-10+ years of insurance recovery experience representing policyholders in evaluating, settling, and litigating insurance claims filed in state or federal court
- Experience handling all phases of the insurance recovery process, including reviewing policies and facts surrounding losses, ensuring compliance with statutory and policy deadlines and obligations, counseling on claim presentation, documenting support for claimed losses, etc.
- Experience with commercial general liability insurance and business interruption insurance
- Prior private practice experience at a full-service corporate law firm
- Excellent academic credentials from a nationally recognized law school
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence
- Outstanding references
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part or Full-time
- Location: Miami, FL (Remote considered)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal opportunity employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions