Associate General Counsel
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is seeking a corporate attorney for an exciting Associate General Counsel opportunity in the Nashville, TN area. Applicants must have 4+ years of corporate transactions experience, including experience with contract drafting and negotiation and general corporate matters.
Requirements for the Associate General Counsel
- 4+ years of corporate transactional experience
- Prior experience working as a corporate attorney at an AmLaw 200 firm, a sophisticated corporate boutique, or in an in-house legal department is required
- Experience negotiating and drafting contracts and advising and/or researching procurement laws and regulations is highly preferred
- Experience reviewing marketing materials is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
- Law degree from an ABA accredited law school
Position Details of the Associate General Counsel
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Nashville, TN Area
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions