An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Latitude is assisting a thriving regional law firm add a partnership-track associate attorney to its Litigation Practice Group in Nashville. The ideal attorney candidate will have 5-10 years of litigation experience, preferably with med/mal and torts cases, and be expected to capably litigate small to mid-size cases independently and serve as second-chair on much larger cases. Must have prior trial and deposition experience, as well as stellar researching and drafting skills. No book of business is required.
Responsibilities of the Litigation Attorney
- Efficiently and competently research complicated legal issues
- Draft pleadings, motions, memoranda of law, discovery requests and responses, legal correspondence, etc.
- Handle all aspects of discovery
- Depose witnesses
- Participate in court hearings and trials
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Support clients directly
Requirements for the Litigation Attorney
- At least 5 years of litigation experience, preferably with the litigation practice group of a corporate law firm
- Med/mal experience is highly preferred
- J.D. from accredited, preferably top-tier, law school
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, client-service-driven corporate law firm setting
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions