Commercial Real Estate/Finance Attorney
An attorney job in Los Angeles, CA
Commercial Real Estate / Finance Counsel (Remote)
Latitude is seeking attorneys with sophisticated commercial real estate and finance who are licensed in California to assist on a 6-month engagement. In this role, you would work closely with the client and their outside counsel team reviewing and updating real estate agreements, including deeds, titles, leases, easements, and other contracts and conveyance documents. This is a full-time engagement with a target start date in January 2021. Experience in California is required. Experience at an AmLaw 100 firm or California boutique firm is preferred.
Minimum Qualifications of the Commercial Real Estate Engagement Attorney
- 5-25+ years of experience as a transactional attorney either in-house or with a well-respected full-service law firm (or sophisticated boutique firm which serves large corporate clients).
- Demonstrated ability to draft, review and negotiate commercial real estate documents of varying types
- Prior experience as an associate or counsel in an AmLaw 100 law firm is preferred.
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in California
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Real Estate Engagement Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Full-time
- Location: Remote, working with a company located in California
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Latitude is an equal-opportunity employer.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions