Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
A paralegal job in San Francisco, CA
Latitude is seeking a Paralegal with strong transactional and commercial real estate experience for an opportunity working with the commercial real estate team of a large company in California. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and manage the full spectrum of real estate paralegal responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements for the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal:
- 5+ years real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Prior successful experience in a real estate department at a law firm, a real estate development company, a lending institution overseeing real estate portfolios or in the real estate department of a large company is preferred
- Experience with title work/closings highly preferred
- Primary duties include managing diligence materials, ensuring completion of documents, drafting letters and closing statements, reviewing survey and title, and preparing post-closing binders
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Full-time and on-site
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, and full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles with Latitude choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our engagement attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running.
If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions