A paralegal job in Nashville, TN
Are you a detail-oriented paralegal with excellent interpersonal skills and a talent for providing dependable in-house support to a corporate business team in the healthcare industry? Latitude has an immediate opportunity for a highly motivated paralegal with collections, healthcare, or health insurance experience to join a prominent healthcare company in Nashville. This role requires a person who can enthusiastically assist the legal team with reviewing contracts, drafting correspondence, and tracking and reporting on team goals.
Requirements for the In-House Paralegal:
- 4+ years of experience as a paralegal with experience in healthcare, health insurance, and/or collections issues
- Paralegal certificate/or bachelor’s degree; relevant work experience may substitute for educational requirement
- Highly professional, poised, detail-oriented, and outstanding communication skills required
- Excellent communication and writing skills; ability to represent the company in negotiations/discussions with external parties, and to provide presentations to internal team management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; experience with Excel required
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Paralegal:
- Type of role: Permanent
- Schedule: Full-time, on-site (remote during COVID)
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Compensation: Competitive pay (commensurate with experience) plus full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
Latitude is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions