Financial Services Regulatory Attorney (In-House Opportunity)
An attorney job in Miami, FL
Latitude is seeking a financial services regulatory attorney for an exciting opportunity to work in-house with one of its major insurance company clients. Applicants must have extensive experience advising investment companies, investment advisers, and life insurance companies on securities compliance and regulatory matters related to sophisticated financial products, including mutual funds and variable life insurance and annuities. Prior experience working at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm or in the legal department of a major company is preferred. This is an immediate need.
Minimum Qualifications of the Financial Services Regulatory Attorney:
- 4+ years of financial services regulatory experience
- Thorough understanding of sophisticated financial products, including mutual funds and fixed and variable life insurance and annuity products
- Significant experience handling compliance and regulatory issues affecting insurance companies
- Prior experience at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm or in the corporate legal department of a major company is preferred
- Excellent academic credentials
- Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Financial Services Regulatory Attorney:
- Schedule: Part- or Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience, full benefits
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions