Commercial Contracts Counsel - Part-time and Full-time (Remote)
An attorney job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude has multiple opportunities for attorneys with commercial contracting experience. In any of these roles, you would work on assignment with Latitude's client's legal department in reviewing commercial contracts. There are both part-time and full-time roles available and the work is fully remote. The level of experience sought for each role varies between 2 and 5+ years. Desired experience includes: general commercial contracts for facility services, technology services contracts, statements of work and master services agreements. Experience with data privacy and cybersecurity is a plus.
Minimum Qualifications of the Commercial Contracting Engagement Attorney
- 2-8+ years of in-house experience or experience in the corporate department at a well-respected full-service law firm or sophisticated boutique firm.
- Demonstrated ability to draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts of varying types
- Data privacy, cybersecurity and contract analytics software experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport and trust within the legal department and with business units.
- Capability and experience to work independently
- Licensed to practice law in at least one U.S. State
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Commercial Contracting Engagement Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part- or Full-time
- Location: Remote, working with a client located on the East Coast
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude because of our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries. Our consulting attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected of a permanent attorney or paralegal in a corporate legal department or law firm and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way. Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.LATGA
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions