Construction Contracts Attorney (Remote)
An attorney job in Nashville, TN
Construction Contracts Attorney -- (REMOTE)
Latitude is seeking an experienced construction contracts attorney for a large law firm who can draft, review and negotiate Engineering, Procurement, and Construction contracts and Long-Term Service Agreements. Experience working for in the energy industry is preferred. Eligible candidates must have excellent communication and counseling skills. Am Law 100 experience is preferred. This engagement is for an accomplished, confident attorney to assist a large law firm and its clients on large scale infrastructure projects.
Minimum Qualifications of the Construction Contracts Attorney
- 5-20+ years as an attorney
- Experience with engineering, procurement, and construction contracts and long-term service agreements. Experience on large infrastructure projects in the energy industry is preferred.
- Experience at an Am Law 100 firm is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability and experience to work independently and with a team
- Licensed in good standing in any state
- Excellent academic credentials
- Outstanding references
Position Details of the Construction Contracts Attorney
- Type of role: Engagement
- Schedule: Part Time or Full time
- Location: Remote
- Compensation & Benefits: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions