In-House Franchise Paralegal (Part-time, Remote)
A paralegal job in Atlanta, GA
Latitude is seeking a In-House Franchise Paralegal for an exciting opportunity to work in-house with a leading company in Atlanta. This is an immediate need. Applicants must have at least 5+ years of experience and be able to hit the ground running and manage the full spectrum of franchise support responsibilities, including (but not limited to):
- Managing the flow of franchise applications through the evaluation and execution process
- Organizing and managing reporting information for existing franchise agreements
- Collecting, organizing and reviewing reports from franchisees
- Assisting in creating and disseminating reports to franchisees
- Maintaining entities
- Performing diligence
- Performing other general corporate paralegal functions as requested
Requirements for the In-House Franchise Paralegal:
- 5+ years of corporate experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate highly preferred
- Prior successful experience working at a sophisticated law firm or in the legal department of a major corporation
- Outstanding references
Position Details for the In-House Franchise Paralegal:
- Type of role: Engagement / Contract, possible transition to permanent
- Schedule: Part-Time, Initially (20 +/- hours per week) with possible transition to full-time
- Location: Atlanta (remote considered for engagement phase)
- Compensation: Highly competitive and commensurate with experience
Latitude will not disclose your identity or propose you to prospective clients without your prior consent. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Only qualified applicants should apply.
Latitude offers life-changing engagements and permanent positions with companies and law firms to outstanding attorneys and paralegals.
Great attorneys and paralegals who are seeking permanent positions choose to work with Latitude because of our deep market knowledge, career advocacy and extensive client base. Our own practice experience and client relationships enable us to effectively tailor our candidate proposals to the specific practice strengths and interpersonal attributes that matter most to our clients and to match our candidates with the opportunities that will be most fulfilling to them.
Great attorneys and paralegals looking for contract engagements or consulting roles choose to work with Latitude due to our law firm-level compensation and benefits, sophisticated and engaging work, a chance to work with great clients and peers, and a refreshing blend of freedom with self-designed boundaries.
Our attorneys and paralegals have the level of skill, experience, and judgment as would be expected in a permanent corporate counsel or law firm attorney, and the versatility to step into challenging environments and hit the ground running. If you have the right skills, personality and experience, Latitude helps you do what you are good at in a more rewarding way.
Latitude attorneys and paralegals serve on a full- or part-time engagement basis, and work remotely or on-site at the client office.
While we are able to work only with a select few of the most outstanding candidates, our customized approach results in a high success rate for those candidates we choose to recommend.
For more information about Latitude, please visit us at https://latitudelegal.com.
You will also be considered for any other potential matching positions